Monday, February 16, 2009

TWO WEEKS

March 3rd is just around the corner and I think we are ready for the baby to arrive. Last Tuesday I went in for an appointment and was put on bed rest for Wednesday and Thursday with a follow-up appointment on Friday. On Friday my blood pressure was in the normal range so I have been able to return to work as long as I agree to take it easy. So, until the kiddo arrives I am working part-time from the office and part-time from home. Jake and I made a final key run to babies'r'us on Sunday to get a swing which is now all assembled and in the family room. I have been feeling tired and have had increasing hips soreness so we are in the homestrech!


This is the latest belly pick:

Hopefully our next post will include news of our new, healthy baby!

2 comments:

Corina said...

Hips being sore! Ahh - you are surely at the end. I hate that part of it. Can't wait to see pics of that little one!

tmv said...

I sure hope you are right about the end being near, I am SO ready. I will send pictures and post to this blog as soon as the big event happens.