Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Waiting ...

So I am now 39 weeks pregnant and waiting for some sign that labor is starting. I am working from the office part-time and then from home in the afternoons to allow me some time off my feet. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and hopefully we will get some news of progress (at last check I was a little dilated and 80% effaced) to indicate that we will meet our little one soon.

Jake took this picture of Oscar recently, he is so cute.
Recently, both dogs have been following me around like my shadow so they must know something is up. It will be interesting and exciting to see how they react to the kiddo, there is always a concern since the amount of attention they get will decrease but I am sure we will figure it out.

Jake has recently started ramping up his training for the season since he plans to race. Last year he spent the whole season in our backyard ripping it apart and recreating it. The yard looks MUCH better and so far (knock on wood) we have made it through the wet season without any flooding issues so mission accomplished. This year I will do my best to make sure Jake gets his fair share of training and racing in despite the challenges of having a newborn. Below is a picture of him in his new kit:We are looking forward to posting big news in the coming days and hope to see many of you in the weeks following.

No comments: